On this page, you will a great collection of famous basketball sayings.
They will motivate you and help you take your game to the next level!
- “My responsibility is getting all my players playing for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back.”
- “Basketball doesn’t build character it reveals it.”
- “If you think small things don’t matter, think of the last game you lost by one point.”
- “It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.”
- “On any given night, anyone can beat anyone.”
- “Habits are first cobwebs, then cables.”
- “When you’re through improving, you’re through.”
- “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass; it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”
- “The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.”
- “Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.”
- “The man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.”
- “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.”
- “Teamwork: The fuel that produces uncommon results in common people.”
- “Those who have invested the most are the last to surrender.”
*Here is the main basketball quotes page.
Do You Know Any Other Inspirational Basketball Sayings?
If you know any other inspirational basketball sayings by famous players or coaches, please post them in the comments section below, and I’ll add them to the list.
Also, post your favorite basketball saying below so we can see which is the most popular/inspiring one!