After a few days, as soon as we get your feedback, we will start overcoming those problems for you.
Some common problems I’ve noticed in most athletes are:
- Overcoming anxiety and nervousness before and during games.
- Fearing coaches, and fearing their reactions.
- Time management and productivity.
- Leadership problems.
- Body language and how to subliminally impress coaches and scouts with the way you carry yourself.
If you’re one of those rare players who isn’t having any trouble with the mental game right now, let me know as well.
Talk to you in the comments!
- Get updates and cool extras that I won't (or can't) share on this blog.
- Stay up to date on the latest vertical jump training tactics and strategies.
- Receive free special gifts, along with deals and discounts on the best training programs in the market.
No related posts.