The terms ‘plyometrics’ and ‘plyometric training’ are the most overused and misunderstood terms in the sports training world.
The majority of information available on plyometrics is outdated and downright WRONG, and this has resulted in several athletes getting injured while performing plyometric drills and exercises.
These articles will show you everything you need to know about plyometrics, and how to CORRECTLY incorporate them into your workouts to dramatically improve your vertical jump.
- The Truth About Plyometrics
- Plyometrics vs Weight Training
- Upper Body Plyometric Exercises
- The Evolution of Plyometrics
- Jump Manual review
- Get updates and cool extras that I won't (or can't) share on this blog.
- Stay up to date on the latest vertical jump training tactics and strategies.
- Receive free special gifts, along with deals and discounts on the best training programs in the market.