On this page, you’ll find a large, comprehensive list of the most motivational pro wrestling quotes.
I have listed them in alphabetical order to make it easier to navigate.
- “Hopefully I can become the Babe Ruth of the World Wrestling Federation and be the champion at the same time.“
- “I’m an Olympic gold medalist!“
- “I certainly would have regretted not getting into wrestling. It’s been very lucrative for me and I’ve been fortunate to get into it and make money and not do anything stupid where I invested in something that collapsed.“
- “I find too often in the wrestling business, you just wrestle, get to the hotel, make your money. Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself to enjoy my life and not just rush through.“
- “I’m good friends with The Rock, and I talk to him all the time. And he says that, even though his movie career has taken off, he misses the instant gratification of wrestling, and the live crowds, and I could see being that way myself.“
- “As far as wrestling goes, as long as my body is able to withstand the physical beating, I will keep wrestling.”
*Here is the main sports quotes page.
Do You Know Any Other Inspirational Pro Wrestling Quotes?
If you know any other motivational pro wrestling quotes, please post them in the comments section below, and I’ll add them to the list.
Also, post your favorite pro wrestling quote below so we can see which is the most popular/inspiring one!