On this page, you’ll find a large, comprehensive list of the most motivational tennis quotes.
I have listed them in alphabetical order to make it easier to navigate.
Billie Jean King
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.“
- “Sports are a microcosm of society.“
- “Tennis is a perfect combination of violent action taking place in an atmosphere of total tranquility.”
- “When I was 40, my doctor advised me that a man in his 40s shouldn’t play tennis. I heeded his advice carefully and could hardly wait until I reached 50 to start again.“
“New Yorkers love it when you spill your guts out there. Spill your guts at Wimbledon and they make you stop and clean it up.”
- “I’ll let the racket do the talking.“
- “I’d just as soon play tennis with the net down.“
*Here is the main sports quotes page.
Do You Know Any Other Inspirational Tennis Quotes?
If you know any other motivational tennis quotes, please post them in the comments section below, and I’ll add them to the list.
Also, post your favorite tennis quote below so we can see which is the most popular/inspiring one!