The vertical jump (vertical leap) is a measure of how high an athlete can jump from a standing start.
It has become the standard of measurement for athletic potential in most sports e.g. basketball, american football, and volleyball.
Success in sports requires you to be fast and explosive, and the vertical jump is a great way to measure these athletic attributes.
I have studied the science and methodologies of vertical jump training for over 10 years.
During this time, I have discovered what works and what doesn’t, mostly from trial and error.
These articles will give you everything you need to know about how to improve your vertical jump.
They contain valuable nuggets and deep insights that you can immediately implement into your workouts to start jumping higher.
- Jump Manual review
- Vertical Jump World Record?
- How To Increase Your Vertical Jump
- Best Vertical Jump Exercises
- How To Measure Your Vertical Jump Correctly
- The 80/20 Rule Of Vertical Jump Training
- Vertical Jump Injury Prevention
- How To Prevent and Cure Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendonitis)
- 50 Inch Vertical Jump
- Unstable Surface Training
- Articles on Vertical Jump Training
- Get updates and cool extras that I won't (or can't) share on this blog.
- Stay up to date on the latest vertical jump training tactics and strategies.
- Receive free special gifts, along with deals and discounts on the best training programs in the market.