“You’re About To Discover How To Jump Higher & Dominate Your Sport Using These PROVEN Vertical Leap Programs…”
Most athletes believe that a 40+ inch vertical is impossible to achieve.
They believe that only pro athletes or genetically gifted athletes can achieve this feat.
However, with the development of cutting-edge vertical jump training programs, jumping higher and increasing your vertical jump is no longer a dream, but a reality.
We have sorted through the clutter and reviewed the top vertical leap programs.
Although each program had its positives and negatives, one jump program was a clear winner in terms of the results it delivered and its value for price.
Here are the top 2 programs:
#1 The Jump Manual
- The Jump Manual is created by Jacob Hiller.
- Jacob is a world-renown vertical jump trainer and has even been featured on ESPN.
- Jacob has helped hundreds of high-school, college, and NBA players dramatically increase their vertical jumps using his unique-yet-simple training methods.
- The Jump Manual therefore contains the latest developments in vertical jump training.
What We Liked
- The Jump Manual is based on the fact that the way to get the fastest gains possible and jump higher is to train using a multi-faceted approach, unlike most programs which focus only on 1 aspect of vertical jump training.
2. Step-by-step Videos
- Unlike most programs, which are very difficult to understand, the Jump Manual is very simple to follow.
- The program comes with videos for all exercises.
- Gone are the days of trying to guess how exercises are performed by reading paragraphs of text or looking at poor quality pictures.
- We cannot stress how helpful it is to understand how to perform an exercise by watching a step-by-step video of the exercise instead of just reading about it.
3. Regular Updates
- With the Jump Manual, you get regular updates as a customer, and you also get cool free bonuses like an interview with one of the top basketball shooting coaches in the world.
4. Very simple to follow
- The program is extremely easy to follow. Difficult concepts like plyometrics and weight training exercises are explained very well in the book and in the step-by-step videos.
5. One-on-One Coaching
- This is probably our favorite part of the program. You really feel special when you buy the Jump Manual, because you get personal help whenever you need it.
- Other vertical jump programs hype themselves up so much, but once you buy the program, they ignore you completely.
- With the Jump Manual however, you get a free month of unlimited email coaching from Jacob Hiller himself. This is great, because you get to personally talk to the world’s top vertical jump trainer anytime you want.
- This by itself is worth the price of the program because mentoring is one of the keys to every athlete’s success.
6. The program is based on proven scientific principles
- Jacob hiller is an experienced and certified athletic trainer, who has trained everyone from high school kids to professionals.
- He uses real training principles to help you get the results you want, so there is no need for hype or anything.
- He clearly explains everything you need to do to obtain a 40 inch vertical, and if you follow his proven principles, you will get the results you want.
7. Unbeatable guarantee
- The Jump Manual has an incredible guarantee: If you don’t gain at least 10 inches in your vertical jump, you get a full refund.
8. Verifiable testimonials
- The Jump Manual is the only program that offers verifiable testimonials (there’s even a video of a 5’5″ kid doing windmills and 360′s).
What We Disliked
- It seemed difficult to print out some of the worksheets and charts.
- The Jump Manual is easily the best vertical leap program in the market. We highly recommend this program to any athlete that is serious about getting quick, lasting results.
- The program is very safe to perform, and is the only program in the market that offers personal coaching.
Click Here To Learn More About The Jump Manual
#2 The Vertical Jump Development Bible
- The Vertical Jump Development Bible, commonly referred to as the Vertical Jump Bible, comes in second place.
- The program was created by Kelly Baggett.
- We have to say that Kelly knows his stuff really well, and he has a very good reputation in the industry.
- He is highly respected by both his fellow trainers and the athletes he trains.
What We Liked
1. Reasonable Price
- The program is the cheapest in the market, making it affordable for all athletes.
2. Based on solid scientific principles
- Kelly has a knack for explaining his training methods using the laws of physics.
- This makes his program work very well, especially for experienced athletes who have not had good results before.
- The program is simple to understand and follow.
4. Good Bonuses
- The program comes with 2 bonuses: a great report on diet/nutrition and another report on mindset.
What We Disliked
- The program doesn’t have any videos to show you exactly how to perform the exercises.
- If you are looking for a very affordable program with great information on how to jump higher and increase your vertical leap, this program will get you results.
Click Here To Learn More About The Vertical Jump Bible
Other Vertical Jump Program Reviews:
Have You Used Any Of These Jump Programs?
If you have used any of these programs, what kind of results did you see?
We would love to know your thoughts on these programs because your input will help others make a better, more informed decision.
Please share your experiences by leaving a comment below: