IMPORTANT: To read our review of the #1 vertical jump program, click here.
- Luke Lowrey
- Currently $97
- “Instant Vertical” special report.
- Exercise Databank™
- Unlimited lifetime upgrades.
- Complete Uncompromised Performance Number (UPN™) charts.
- The Truth™ – Optimal Health For You (ebook on health)
- Add At Least 10 Inches to Your Vertical Jump In 8 Weeks or get a full refund and an additional $100.
What You Get:
- The Vertical Project eBook.
- Exercise Charts.
The Vertical Project is a popular program created by Luke Lowrey.
It is a 15 week program that consists of 3 modules:
- Module 1: Training
- Module 2: Recovery
- Module 3: Getting Started
- This module will show you all the exercises that the program has to offer, including diagrams and videos.
- This module also shows you how to calculate your Uncompromised Performance Number (UPN™).
- This lets you determine the exact sets, reps, and weights you need to use for each exercise.
- You will also learn a wide variety exercises like plyometrics, isometrics, and water training.
- This module teaches you how to rest and recovery between workouts.
- You will also a lot about diet and the things you need to eat/drink in order to improve your vertical leap.
- This module basically takes what you learn in the previous two modules and creates a program tailored specifically for you.
- You also learn about 9 different modes of training your vertical jump.
- The program is divided into three 5-week training phases to avoid plateaus, and you’re provided with charts to track your progress.
What We Liked:
- The program has a wide variety of exercises.
- Lots of great scientific information on training, rest and recovery.
What We Disliked:
- Hefty price – the program costs A LOT more than other vertical jump programs.
- The Adenotrex supplement that comes with the program has not been scientifically proven to work nor has it been approved by the FDA.
- We do not recommend that you buy the Adenotrex supplement offered.
- Some exercises require extra equipment that you may not have e.g. access to a swimming pool.
The Vertical Project is a good program, and it will work to improve your vertical jump.
However, we have 2 main concerns with the program:
- the hefty price tag (although it’s currently on a limited time sale for $23.77) and
- the Adenotrex supplement they recommend.
However, if you want the best vertical jump program,
Check out our #1 ranked program by clicking here.
Have You Used The Vertical Project Before?
If you have trained with The Vertical Project before, what kind of results did you see?
We would love to know your thoughts because your input will help others make a better, more informed decision.
Please share your experiences by leaving a comment below.